Subscribe to Wordpress Themes Demo
مسرحية باللغة الانجليزية عن إنفلونزا الخنازير

Sumaia:is crying and setting alone

Namareq:what is the matter sumaia

Why are you crying??

Fatma:and whey are you sitting alone??

Sumaia:nothing nothing go away

Namareq:Donot you want to go to the school??

Sumaia: No No

Namareq: Ok Ok be quiet my friend and tell

Us what hopped because we are friends...

Sumaia: I am afraid...

Namareq and Fatma: afraid why??

Sumaia: yes. I am afraid and warned..

I don't want to go to the school and

I want to stay alone because of the illness

We have today (H1 N1)

Fatma: please be calm my friend...

Namareq: the school is our school home and

If you flow the correct advices in hug you

Will be protected from Allah…

Sumaia: Thank you my friend, I am sure Allah will protect us …

Sumaia and Fatma and Namareq: Hand by hand to be Healthy and clean..

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق